Commercial Fire Risk Assessments
It is your legal requirement to carry out a fire risk assessment
Please be aware, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2006, demands that a responsible person must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and implement and maintain a fire management plan.
Allow us to thoroughly assess the fire risk in your building
• We will provide a risk assessment report, providing comprehensive clear findings which are easy to understand.
• An Executive Summary and any Major Concerns listed separately.
• An action plan to assist you in planning the implementation of any measures required.
• A level of risk and the report satisfies regulatory requirements and is acceptable for insurance purposes.
• A fire safety policy.
• An emergency plan and a logbook to record the results of test and maintenance on fire safety equipment.
Call now to order your fire risk assessment. Failure to comply with the regulations may affect your insurance. Quote reference ‘FIRE SAFETY’ when contacting us: 01254 778 300 | 0845 050 0011