Job Vacancy – Security Engineer Service
To provide a first line system maintenance to CCTV, Access Control, Fire and Security Systems. Individuals must be qualified with proven experience in the security industry and have high knowledge of relevant system standards. You must be prepared to travel and cover routine maintenance delivery nationwide.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Carry out nationwide routine maintenance works of the company products and services
• Fault diagnosis and rectification of systems
• Available for standby and call out rota as required within the Branch.
• To maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
• To present a positive and professional image to customers.
• Ensure accurate completion of paperwork.
• Comply with Company quality management system, industry standards and health and safety requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
• Basic Electrical or Electronic Skills
• Proven experience in service/maintenance of CCTV, Access, Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems
• Understanding relevant security standards
• Excellent Diagnostic and fault finding skills with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations
• Good PC and networking skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent command of English language, both written and oral and be able to communicate directly
• Prepared to travel and cover routine maintenance delivery nationwide and have a flexible approach to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements
• Takes full accountability for performance and development
• Has the ability to build strong relationships and be a good team player
• Cultural fit with company values and Integrity
– Company Vehicle, Mobile, Laptop
– Commission Sales Opportunities
– 25 days holidays
– Long Service Awards
– Job Type: Full-time
– Salary: £20,000 /year (dependent on experience)
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to discuss the role before applying: 01254 778 300.