Job Vacancy – Security Engineer – Midlands Area
To provide a first line system installation/maintenance to CCTV, Access Control, and Security Systems. Individuals must be qualified with proven experience in the security industry and have high knowledge of relevant system standards.
- Carry out installation, maintenance and commissioning works of the company products and services
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of systems
- Available for standby and call out rota as required within the Branch.
- To maintain and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- To present a positive and professional image to customers.
- Ensure accurate completion of paperwork.
- Comply with Company quality management system, industry standards and health and safety requirements.
Experience, Personal Attributes and Competency
- Basic Electrical or Electronic Skills
- Proven experience in service/maintenance and Installation of CCTV, Access and Intruder Alarm Systems
- High Level of relevant security standards (BS5979, BSDD243, BS8418) Excellent Diagnostic and fault finding skills with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations
- Advanced PC and LAN/WAN networking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent command of English language, both written and oral and be able to communicate directly
- Prepared to travel and have a flexibility approach to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements
- Takes full accountability for performance and development
- Has the ability to build strong relationships and be a good team player
- Cultural fit with company values and Integrity
Pay and Conditions
- Title: Security Engineer
- Location: Midlands area
- Reporting to: Operations Manager
- Job Type: Permanent (Full Time)
- Schedule: To be paid monthly on or after the 26th of the month
- Salary: Competitive
- Holidays: 25 days per annum plus Bank holidays
- Sick Pay: Statutory Sick Pay only
- Pension: Work Place Pension Scheme
- Incentives: Sales Generation Scheme
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to discuss the role before applying: 01254 778 300.