Job Vacancy – CCTV Operator (RVRC)
GUIDE Security, are looking for permanent staff to join us. The role is to review and Monitor our CCTV systems for our clientele. Within experienced teams we are looking for the right candidates to now join our growing company and add to our professional control room teams that monitor various sites nationwide.
The operation is based and operated from our remote control room location in Blackburn, Lancashire.
• The position is a shift based role with 4 days on (12 hours shifts) and 4 days off
• Managing controlled access via Video Management platform
• Monitor electronic alarm signals
• Provide a highly professional standard of customer care within the telephone service we provide to our clients in line with the security protocols required
• Provide reports in a timely and professional manner
• Liaise with the emergency services where applicable in a timely fashion.
• SIA CCTV License (Level 2 in CCTV Operations – PSS)
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have experience of working in a fast pace environment
• Must have CCTV monitoring experience
• Be Self Motivated and be able to use initiative
• Flexible in their Approach to their Duties
• Have good communications skills
• Have good interpersonal skills
Pay and Conditions
Title: Remote Video Response Centre CCTV operator
Location: Blackburn / Darwen area
Reporting to: Shift Supervisor
Job Type: Permanent (Full Time, Shift Pattern)
Schedule: To be paid monthly on or after the 26th of the month
Amount: £18,000.00 /year
Holidays: 22 days per annum
Pension: Work Place Pension Scheme
• CCTV Security Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
• Blackburn, Lancashire (Preferred)
• CCTV Operator (Required)
• UK Driving License (Required)
• Fluent English (Required)
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com or call us to discuss the role before applying: 01254 778 300.